Bubba Rope Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Shackle
Gator-Jaw® PRO Synthetic Shackle
New! Stronger Than Steel!
Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs!
Advantages Over Steel Shackles: Stronger than steel - 52,300 lb. breaking strength! It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
Towing Applications Include: 4x4 off-road, agriculture & mining equipment and various marine uses. Sold as a single shackle.
Advantages Over Steel Shackles:
- Stronger than steel: 52,300 lb. breaking strength!
- It floats: no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
- Flexible: easily wraps around the most difficult pulling points!
- One piece construction: no pins to fasten!
- Off-Road Recovery
- 52,300 lbs. breaking strength
- Rope Diameter: 7/16"
- Made from Plasma® UHMPE
- Bow width: 6"
How To Use:
- Open Gator-Jaw® PRO shackle by loosening and slipping off loop over knot
- Thread through eye of Bubba Rope or strap and through tow point
- Check your vehicle’s owner’s manual for proper attachment points
- Do Not attach to bumper, trailer hitch ball or sharp edged tow point
- Loop Gator-Jaw® PRO eye back over knot and pull to tighten
- Pull as normal. Gator-Jaw® PRO shackles are designed to take the load without stretching
Care and Maintenance
The Gator-Jaw® PRO Shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw® fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.
Recommended use with the following Power Stretch® Recovery Rope: Big Bubba: 1-1/4" diameter
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.