BuiltRight Industries Rear Seat Release Kit
Rear Seat Release Kit
- Price includes one kit to outfit one latch.
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Bracket black zinc coated for corrosion resistance
- Latch pull red anodized for a durable finish
- Nylon strap hand sewn to latch pull
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- All components needed to outfit one latch
- Steel retainer bracket
- Pull strap and aluminum latch pull attachment
- Installation instructions
Finally, a simple and robust solution to accessing the area behind the rear seat. This complete solution provides and OEM-looking nylon pull strap that can be used to release the rear seat latch and fold down the rear seat. The bracket firmly holds the latch pull in place and also guides the strap towards the top of the seat for easy reaching.
- 2009-2014 F150/Raptor Supercrew: These models can utilize two latch release kits (one each side of the 60/40 rear seat).
- 2015+ F150/Raptor Supercab and Supercrew: These models store OEM tool kit behind the passenger side seat and use one latch release kit for the driver's side.
- 2017+ F250/F350 Supercab and Supercrew: These models will utilize a single kit on the driver's side.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.