RCI Metalworks Rock Sliders - 2010+ 4Runner
*Lead time: Due to current demand for these products, they are built to order and will ship in approximately eight to twelve weeks
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2" square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75" round tube used by competitors
- 1.75" DOM outer rails are now standard for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4" gussets on all legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won't hang up
- Full length 1/4" frame plate provides up to 15 mounting points on each side of the vehicle, guaranteeing a slider as strong or stronger than anything else on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Standard with 20 degree upward angle, creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- We recommend 5 Degree angle with this option, for flatter step surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish than competitors. We now powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- Grade 8 hardware and installation instructions provided
- Standard with our signature low profile rear kickout
NOTE: Not compatible with Limited model 4Runner without removing or cutting the plastic rocker trim.
- Weight: approx. 56 lbs. per side
- Finish: Raw Metal, Satin Black Powdercoat
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
Yeild Strength (PSI)
Ultimate Strength (PSI)
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.
**Certified specs provided by RCI Offroads DOM supplier
NOTE: Current lead time on slider orders is approximately 8-12 weeks.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)