Icon Vehicle Dynamics - RXT Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Springs - 2017+ Tundra
RXT Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Springs
To take advantage of the additional travel that the RXT Rear Suspension System offers, ICON engineers had to scrap the OE leaf springs and develop a replacement that addressed issues found in the R&D process. The result is a user-adjustable multi-rate leaf pack that offers a major performance gain for almost every Tundra setup imaginable. Features like tip inserts and leaf separators reduce friction and increase ride comfort, while a military wrapped front eyelet improves the durability and strength of the leaf spring. To increase the ride quality of the truck and gain additional droop travel, the spring rate has been lowered slightly. While many Tundra owners will embrace this, there are those who have outfitted their trucks with a significant amount of weight in the form of a bed rack, roof top tent, spare tires and parts or other additions. Understanding this, the leaf pack was designed with an additional leaf (included with kit) that can be exchanged or added to the pack yielding an additional 15% or 25% in spring rate that will handle more "outfitted" vehicles.
- 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle configurations
- Military wrap front eyelet for increased durability
- Galvanized leaf separators reduce friction and aid in corrosion resistance
- Leaf tip inserts reduce noise and increase ride comfort
- Potential for increased wheel travel when used with RXT shock (up to 20%) without sacrificing up-travel
- "ICON 1K" tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- Direct bolt-in to OEM spring location makes for an easy install
- For best results (and increased wheel travel), use in conjunction with ICON RXT rear shocks.
- 51201 (qty.1) | 2007+ Tundra Multi-Rate RXT Leaf Spring Kit
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
First of all I just want to say what A pleasure it’s been working with Tom, Sean and quinton. Tom especially, he has gone beyond what I expected. He’s professional, has been honest and direct and help me understand what makes sense for my vehicles and understanding my budget.
I’ve spent over 10k for my Tundra/4Runner, I’m very satisfied with every purchase. I love that everything is in stock and installs are taken care of almost immediately. Tom also updates me as my installers are moving along, that is something I appreciate.
I highly recommend Offroad alliance and have been recommending to people that ask about things installed on either one of my vehicles.
I have such confidence in the company and the people that work there that I keep a stack of their business cards on hand to pass out. Haha
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor