Switch Panel - 6 Switch w/ Air Gauge - 2009-2017 Jeep JK sPOD
JK Switch Panel 6 Switch W/Air Gauge 09-17 Wrangler JK Blue. Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 11.2VDC and cuts-back in at 12.8VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!
Each system includes the following:
- All required mounting brackets and hardware. System will come pre-wired ready to install.
- Switch panel, six single light Contura switches, 6 Blue actuators (installed and pre-wired), two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires.
- Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
- Complete Air Gauge kit 0-200 psi Air Gauge w/Quick Release Camozzi fittings and 10 food of high pressure connection line.
- Not Recommend for Custom Rockers. Switches do not have lower pilot light.
- All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
- The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from field collapse
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO
- Mounting bracket for Jeep Wranglers
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.