aFe Black Magnum Force Stage-2 Super Raptor PRO 5R Cold Air Intake System for all 2017-2020 F-150 Raptors.
Features & Benefits:
- 800 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- Outflows Factory Intake by 92%
- Sealed Intake System
- Large 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Dual Intake Tubes Designed with H-Pipe to Balance Intake Tube Pressure and to Maximize Airflow and Velocity
- Top-Mounted Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Heat Shield Uses Stock Mounting Locations: Snaps on Top of Lower Half of Factory Air Box for Hassle-Free Installation
- Dry Washable, Reusable 7" Tall Radial Flow Performance Air Filter with 5 Layers of Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Media for Maximum Performance and Airflow
- Aluminum Cover Adds Style to Engine Bay
- Quick and Easy to Install: Direct Bolt-On Kit with No Cutting or Drilling Needed on Factory Parts
- All Clamps, Couplings and Hardware Included
This aFe (54-12882-B) Black Magnum Force Stage-2 Super Raptor PRO 5R Cold Air Intake System is a sealed intake system that will outflow your factory one by a whopping 92%! It comes with 3-1/2" mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum dual intake tubes that are designed with an H-pipe that balances the intake tube pressure and maximizes airflow and velocity. This cold air intake system also includes a top-mounted aluminum heat shield that uses your stock mounting locations and snaps onto the top of the lower half of your factory air box, which means you can expect an easy and hassle-free installation! Not only that, this kit also includes a PRO 5R washable and reusable 7" air filter that has 5 layers of progressively finger mesh cotton media for maximum performance and airflow. You’ll finish off the installation process with the included aluminum cover, which adds some style to your Raptor’s engine bay! The actual installation is a simple bolt-on process that doesn’t require any drilling or cutting into your factory parts, and all of the clamps, couplings and hardware you’ll need are included with this kit.
Please Note: This cold air intake system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.