aFe Power Scorcher GT Tuner Module for 2017-2018 F-150 Raptors.
aFe Power Scorcher GT Module Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with other aFe POWER performance products
- Around 30 minute installation
- High quality case and wire harness w/ factory style connectors
- Quick and easy plug and play installation without any modifications
- In-Cabin On-the-Fly Power Adjustments via LED light switch
- Increase turbo boost to improve vehicle performance, efficiency and throttle response
- Dyno tested and produced significant power increases of +44 HP / +65 lbs. x ft. torque
- 4-power position settings: Stock (Green), Sport (Yellow), Sport+ (Orange) and Race (Red)
- Leaves no trace on ECU (No Footprint)
- High reliability, 100% of units tested
- Not CARB certified for use in California
Please Note: aFe POWER does not recommend using this with any other tuners or modules.
Tech Tip: aFe POWER recommends using the Scorcher GT module in Sport or Sport+ settings during towing.
This premium-quality tuner from aFe can add gains of +44 horsepower and +65 lbs. x ft. of torque to your already powerful Raptor. It includes a durable case and a wiring harness with factory-style connectors for a simple plug-and-play installation. The LED light switch lets you make on-the-fly power adjustments right from the cab of your Ford truck. The four power settings are easily adjusted with one button and the LED light represents these settings: stock (green), sport (yellow), sport+ (orange) and race (red). You can mount the button anywhere inside the cabin of your new Ford Raptor and the entire unit installs in just half an hour. The aFe Power Scorcher GT Tuner Module is encased in a premium-quality aluminum extrusion black powder-coated enclosure. It utilizes factory-style connectors that don't require you to make any modifications to your stock harness. The connectors plug directly into your factory wiring harness connectors and sensors. What are you waiting for? Get the most out of your Ford truck and order this tuner today!
*This Scorcher GT is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high-flow, high-performance air filters and intake systems for the automotive industry. Founded in April of 1999, aFe was created to address an obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of choice for a high-performance aftermarket air filter.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.