Baja Designs S2 Pro LED White Flush Mount (Single)
S2 Pro LED White Flush Mount (Single)
The S2 Pro LED Light offers an incredible 2,450 lumens out of a tiny 3" x 2" housing; the S2 Pro is quite literally the brightest LED light ounce for ounce on the market. The S2 Pro can be mounted where traditional lights would never fit. Moreover, it only draws 20 watts so your electrical system will barely know it's there. This LED is perfect for all your adventures! An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light)
- Lumens: 2,450 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.66A
- Dimensions: 4" x 1.76" x 2.50"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- X2 S2 Racer Edition LED Light
- X2 Mounting Bracket
Spot: A longer and narrower 7° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.