NAGOYA High Gain Tri-Band Antenna
The NA-320A is a brand new antenna from Nagoya. It is based on the NA-771, but with support for the 1.25M (220MHz amateur band).
The NA-320A is a high quality, high gain HT antenna built with a flexible whip. Increase the performance on your handheld or wideband scanner with a Nagoya NA-320A Series antenna.
- A wider receiving range is supported as well
- Pairs Great with the BTECH UV-5X3 Handheld Radio and any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE Connection and operates on either VHF/220/UHF
- Every Nagoya Antenna is individually tested and tuned for the supported frequency range it was made for
- SMA female base
- (RX: 118 ~ 960 MHz)
- BaoFeng: UV-82, UV-5R (All models), BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, and all other BaoFeng Models; Compatible With all Models of BaoFeng.
- BTECH: GMRS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), MURS-V1 (Nagoya NA-701C recommended antenna), UV-5X3 (Nagoya NA-320A recommended tri-band antenna).
- Frequency: 144/220/440MHz
- Gain: 2.15dBi
- Max power: 10 Watts
- VSWR : Less 1.5:1
- Impedance: 50 OHM
- Connector: SMA-F
- Length: 45 cm (~17.7 inches)
- Impedance : 50 ohms
- RoHS Compliant
- 1x Nagoya NA-320A Tri-band Antenna
- 1x Rubber spacer.
Receive Hard to Hear Signals and Transmit Further
Most Nagoya antennas will increase your radio's transmitting gain compared to their factory antenna.
In most cases: The longer the antenna is the better the antenna is capable of boosting weak frequencies and receiving difficult to hear stations. Shorter antennas offer more portability and convenience, while longer antennas generally perform better.
Genuine Nagoya Antennas
Nagoya antennas are each individually analyzed to ensure compatibility with your radio. Nagoya Antennas are dependable, accurate, reliable, and affordable. Avoid antennas that pretend to be a Nagoya. Antennas that are not individually tested or tuned can cause high SWR, which damages a radio. Nagoya Antennas are proven to be a reliable and safe antenna manufacturer.