BaoFeng Tech - BTECH UV-5X3 Tri-Bander (VHF/1.25M/UHF) Analog Portable Radio
BTECH UV-5X3 Tri-bander (VHF/1.25M/UHF) Analog Portable Radio
BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized BaoFeng & BTECH Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- The First Affordable VHF, 1.25M, UHF Tri-Band Handheld Transceiver
- A PC03 Cable is Recommended for Easy PC Programming (CHIRP Supported)
- Backward Compatible with UV-5R and BF-F8HP Accessories
NEW FEATURES AND MENUS
- Simultaneous Display: For those that want to have the most information at their fingertips - you can 'Sync' the dual displays to show both the name and frequency. This allows the displays to be synched to the same channel while browsing your channel memories.
- Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the scanning list.
- Frequency Scanning: When scanning in the Frequency (VFO) Mode, you can easily enter in the range and frequency steps that you want to scan without scanning the full frequency band.
- ANI Updates: Along with being able to previously send ANI (Identification); You can now enable "Decoding" the ANI right on the display.
- Remote Commands: The UV-5X3 can respond to remote commands. By remotely sending DTMF tones you can both 'Stun' (Transmit Disable) or 'Kill' (Disables all functions) the radio. You also can 'Revive' a radio from its "stun" or "kill" state. You can also remotely turn on the microphone 'Monitor' or ensure the radio is within range 'Inspect' (replies with a confirmation tone within range).
WHAT'S NEW AND DIFFERENT?
- Tri-band Frequency Range
- Display Sync
- DTMF Remote Decode (Receive Remote Commands)
- Incoming ANI Display
- Remote: Stun, Kill, Revive, Inspect, and Monitoring
- On-the-Go Selectable Frequency Range Scanning
- Remove and Add Channels from Scanning Right in Menu
- Full Backward Accessory Compatibility with ALL UV-5R and BF-F8HP accessories
- Memory channels: 128 Channels
- Selective Calling Methods Supported: CTCSS, DCS, Tone Burst, DTMFs
- Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone
- Frequency step (kHz): 2.5K/5.0K/6.25K/10.0K/12.5K/20.0K/25.0K/50.0K
- Power Output: High: 5W (VHF) / 4W (1.25M/UHF) - Low Power: 1W
What's In the Box?
- UV-5X3 Radio
- 1500mAh Battery
- V-85 Dual Band Antenna
- 220MHz Single Band Antenna
- CH-5 Charger
- CH-5 110V Adapter
- Earpiece Kit
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Clip
- User Manual
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor