BuiltRight Industries - Bedside Rack System - Large Panel - 2015+ F150/Raptor
Bedside Rack System - Large Panel
In the 2015+ F150/Raptor each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Patent Pending US 2019 / 0092213 A1
- (1) Large rear panel (select side in options)
- Installation instructions
*Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for. The same applies to some hard cover tonneau covers with clamps that can't be repositioned. Some customization may be required in those cases.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.