Camburg - Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms - 2017-2020 Raptor
Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms
- CNC machined from aircraft quality 6061 aluminum
- FK 7/8" heim joints
- FK 1.25" uniballs
- Corrected caster & camber geometry
Our Camburg KINETIK Series billet upper control arms for the 2017-2020 Raptors have been the benchmark in the industry and we’re the first to work with the 2019+ models with the FOX Live Valve electronic suspension.
Countless hours were spent designing and refining these arms to the point where they met our high standards. CAD designing and machining gave us the ability to bring some new design elements and features to the table. We CNC machine these in-house from aerospace quality 6061 billet aluminum, then send them out to be bead blasted, Type II anodized gun metal gray and have our Camburg logo laser etched.
Like our tubular arms we use a larger FK 1.25" uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25" uniball gives us the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16" 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8" chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6" suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware we have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.
For 2019+ models that have a position sensor incorporated into the FOX electronic suspension, we have stainless brackets that attach to our arms that the sensor linkage attaches to and we supply a drill template to drill to small holes in the existing mount for proper positioning. It’s a very simple process that anyone can do.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3" of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20"
- Max Backspacing: 5.75"
- Tire Size: 35-37"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 6"
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8" Heim Joints
- FK 1.25" Uniballs
- Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- Stainless position sensor brackets and drill fixture/template
- When using the factory OEM 17" wheel, you may need a 1/4" - 3/8" wheel spacer when running larger 37" or wider tires than stock.
- We recommend zero offset wheels when running larger tires.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Icon Vehicle Dynamics - Multi-Rate Rear Leaf Springs - 2017-2020 Raptor