Diode Dynamics - 921 HP36 Backup LED Bulbs - Cool White
921 HP36 Backup LED Bulbs - Cool White
- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 921-size backup bulb.
- Omnidirectional LEDs for full distribution in housing.
- Metal base for thermal dissipation and reliability.
- Nonpolar circuit design with voltage spike protection.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 210 lumens per bulb.
Upgrade. Add a modern appearance to your backup lights with the 921 HP36 backup bulb. Populated with 36 high-power Samsung LEDs, the HP36 illuminates a full 360 degrees. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the HP36 will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the HP36 will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 210 lumens, the HP36 will provide slightly more total light output compared to your factory bulb. If you are looking to increase output, we'd recommend checking out our 921 XPR! All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Bulb Size: 921
- Application: Backup/Reverse Light, Trunk/Cargo Light
Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
Power (watts): 2.31
Operating Voltage: 9-16V
Current (amps @ 13.2V): 0.175
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play
- Quantity: Single or Pair
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Replacement for any 921 bulb size, including: T8, T12,T15, 194, 175, 168, #555, 2886X, 194R, 161B, 3652, 193, 658, 2827, 194NA, 161, 558, 168NA, 2825, 194G, 160, 168A, 192, 2821, 194B, 158, W5WB, 579, 168, 2825ST, 168ST, 3652LL, 579LL, 2825LL, 168NALL, 2825L, 2821LL, 168LL, 194ST, 161LL, 194NALL, 2827LL, 158LL, 194LL, 906NA, 917, 906, 916NA, 904NA, 922, 916, 904, 921, 912, 920, 921K, 916LL, 921LL, 912LL, 920LL, 917LL, 906LL, 916NALL, 904LL, 921ST.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.