CBR Performance - Mini Oil Cooler - Raptor
Mini Oil Cooler
Fitment: 2010-2014 Raptor and 2017-2020 Raptor
CBR Mini Coolers are perfect for making use of tight confined spaces on your vehicle. These coolers feature the same design as the larger relative coolers. They are compatible with all oil and transmission fluid systems. The coolers can be used for universal cooling applications such as differential, power steering and small engine cooling applications.
Overheating is often a side effect of offroading! Prevent overheating and protect your investment with the CBR transmission mini cooler! This mini cooler comes equipped with (2) push in hose fittings.
- Designed for universal cooling
- Functions as a stand-alone cooler or can be combined with the factory cooler
- Dual 5" fans with built in shroud ensure consistent flow during slower speeds
- Hold 25% more fluid and is significantly more efficient that the OEM unit
- Feature the same design as the larger coolers found on Baja 1000 race trucks
- Compatible with all oil and transmission fluid systems
- Can be applied to cooling differentials, power steering and/or small engine cooling requirements
MOUNTING: The CBR mini cooler can be mounted anywhere such as behind a front bumper, rear bed cage, roll cage, etc.
HARDWARE: The CBR mini cooler DOES NOT come with mounting hardware. The CBR mini cooler DOES NOT come with cooling lines
- Overall Size: 15 x 8 x 6"
- Inlet/ Outlet: -10 O-Ring
- Fans: (2) 5.2" SPAL
- Application: Large Mini Off Road Cooler
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.