Factor 55 FlatLink XTV (ATV and UTV) Winch Shackle Mount
- Precision machined from 6000 series aluminum and 6Al-4V titanium
- Weight – 12.7 ounces
- Max load rating : 6000 pounds
- Ultimate failure : 28,000+ pounds
- Fits steel cables and synthetic winch ropes to 5/16 inch diameters
- EPDM Rubber Guard protects alloy fairleads and cushions line stowage
- Simple snap ring removal for shear pin
- Oval hole opening connects to the pin or bow end of ½ or 5/8″ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Oval hole opening connects to the pin ends of 3/4″ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Stops hook rattle and fairlead damage
Foldable Shackle/D-ring mount for UTV and ATV winch lines
The FlatLink XTV allows UTV and ATV winch owners to replace the conventional winch hook with a safer and stronger shackle/D-Ring. Winch hooks can cut and fray recovery straps and often allow strap ends to escape during typical loose/tight cycles of a winching recovery. Screw pin shackles do not allow strap loops to escape due to the secure screw pin attachment. The FlatLink XTV does not require splicing and is compatible with steel cables or synthetic ropes up to 5/16 inches. The cable eye is retained in the FlatLink XTV by a 7/16 inch diameter titanium double shear pin and internal snap ring. It is easily installed in minutes. The EPDM Rubber Guards protects alloy fairleads and is securely attached to the FlatLink XTV with 4 barbed tips.
The FlatLink XTV stows neatly against either roller or Hawse type fairleads and is designed to be used with common standard ½ – 5/8 inch shackles. MADE IN THE USA, the FlatLink XTV is constructed of 6000 series billet aluminum and 6Al-4V titanium and is anodized/powder coated in 5 different colors. The FlatLink XTV has a max load rating of 8000 pounds and an ultimate failure of 28,000+ pounds.
U.S. Utility Patent No. 9,388,025
Foreign Patents Pending
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.