FlowMaster - Outlaw Series Exhaust System - 2009+ Tundra
Outlaw Series Exhaust System
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your FlowMaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with FlowMaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each FlowMaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, FlowMaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with FlowMasterAmerican Thunder. The FlowMaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the FlowMasterd BX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the FlowMaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by FlowMaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of FlowMasterexhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that FlowMasteris loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own FlowMaster Exhaust System today!
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with FlowMaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by FlowMaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your FlowMaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is FlowMaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with FlowMaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX FlowMaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor