Dirty Deeds - BAMuffler Raptor System
BAMuffler Raptor System
The Dirty Deeds exhaust system offers tons of options to suit your needs. With the built in helmholtz resonator, the drone is removed. Great performance sounds without the annoying drone. Get your system ordered today!
- "Lightning" style pipe exits behind passenger side running board
- Aluminized or Stainless Applications
- Built for crew cab (full four door configuration) or extended cab models
- Treated to a two coats of high temp coating to reduce wear from the elements
- Helmholtz resonator included with all variations
- Features an additional mounting point near exit for built in strength and rigidity to minimize exhaust system breakage and movement when off-roading
- Manufactured in the USA
NOTE: All systems built to order, shipping estimated at approximately 30 days
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
This system sounds great! I was able to install it my garage during Hurricane Zeta. I am extremely wrench dumb and had a lot of questions. Everyone at Offroad Alliance and DD was very friendly and helpful. I ended up with the 18”, 10/10 would buy again. May have gone with a shorter muffler but am extremely happy with the setup. This is the exhaust your Gen 1 Raptor needs!
Took a while to get exhaust. Happy with the quality & sound. Had no instructions so I had to wing it a bit. Relatively easy install.
We Also Recommend
BuiltRight Industries - Dash Mount Kit
BuiltRight Industries - Perfect-Fit Stubby Antenna