Genesis Offroad Dual Battery DIY Kit - 2007-2018 Jeep JK
Dual Battery DIY Kit
Fitment: 2007-2018 Jeep JK
For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high quality battery tray as a stand alone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your Jeep Wrangler JK.The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- New rubber fuel hoses to relocate your evap solenoid
- Hose clamps for the fuel hose
- Stainless hardware to secure the top lid
- Caps for the threaded studs on the firewall
- Powder coated for durability
- Integrated fuse box holder and evap solenoid holder
Follow our detailed instructions for installing the battery tray, then finish it off with your own custom wiring solution.
NOTE: 2007-2011 model years require a short extention cable for the evap solenoid. The extension is made with OEM connectors and wires to ensure a perfect watertight fit for easy installation. This piece is not required on 2012-2018 Jeep JK. Be sure to specify your year model when ordering.
- Any Group 34 battery will fit our tray
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T is for those who need the most capacity possible! 850 CCA, 68 Ah, and 135 reserve time
- NOTE: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship seperately from the tray due to shipping regulations.
- Optima Red Top is a good engine starting battery, but not recommended or warranted for use in deep cycle applications. 800 CCA, 50 Ah capacity, 100 minute reserve time
- Optima Yellow Top is a good high power, dual purpose engine start and deep cycle battery. 750 CCA, 55 Ah capacity, 120 minute reserve time
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its larger size
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
NOTE: Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 34 batteries are required.
Optional Ring Terminals
Planning on adding a handful of accessories like lights, CB, etc? Grab a pack of high quality, adhesive lined heat shrink ring terminals from the options above. These are the same ring terminals we use on some of the wires in the kit - much higher quality than the cheap plastic terminals found at the auto parts stores.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Genesis dual batterie kit looks great. Looking forward to intall it.
Very happy purchasing from OffroadAlliance.com: good service, great and reactive customer support, fast handling and shipping (international shipping to France).
I would strongly recommand!
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor