Morimoto - XB HID Bulbs - H11A
H11A XB HID Bulbs
No Compromise: Looking for the absolute best performing H11A HID setup? The Morimoto XB HID bulbs will deliver. Compatible with 35W and 55W ballasts: The XB's will produce more lumens, last longer, project farther, and look better doing it.
Luminosity: At the heart of the XB H11A bulbs is their perfectly aligned 100% Philips Quartz glass that houses a capsule from APL-USA. Using high quality halide salts from our materials supplier at Messer; the bulbs produce nearly the same luminosity as the industry-standard Osram CBI bulbs at 5500K. No, you're not seeing things here, but yes you will be seeing everything at night.
Long Life: The Austrian-sourced Plansee electrodes help keep the bulbs running brighter for longer. Compared to a Philips bulb for example, that will lose 14% of it's luminosity after 200 hours of use, the XB's will lose just 17% but while burning 10% brighter.
Precise Alignment: A ribbed sleeve surrounds the base of the glass capsule keeping everything properly lined up, which is even more important than anything else when it comes to HID bulbs. The resulting uniform distribution of light and well-defined beam limits will certainly stand out in comparison.
Reliability: Not that we recommend this for any HID bulb, but go ahead and fire it up 100 times in a row or even run it underwater for days at a time and the difference between the XB and any so called "competition" will be clear. Sure, they cost more than a generic HID kit, but the saying "you pay for what you get" has never been more appropriate.
Compatibility: The Morimoto XB HID bulbs are a perfect match for the Morimoto XB HID Ballasts, but they can also be used to make the most any pre-existing HID system.
Benchmark: Morimoto. The Automotive Lighting Benchmark. We are globally recognized as the brand to beat. No other brand blends performance and genuine product quality quite like us.
- DISPOSAL CARE: Proper disposal of this product is important due to mercury content. Contact your local waste department for most sustainable method.
- DOT/ECE: This Morimoto product can pass DOT and ECE vehicle inspections.
- LUMEN+: Morimoto's Lumen+ bulbs produce at least 300 more lumens than standard-equipment HID/xenon headlight bulbs, improving user visibility at night.
- MESSER: Morimoto XB HID bulbs utilize the best halide salts and xenon gas available from our materials supplier at Messer.
- PLANSEE: Morimoto XB HID bulbs utilize the best Molybdeum electrodes available from our materials supplier at Plansee.
- ROHS COMPLIANT: This Morimoto product meets all guidelines for restrictions on contents containging hazardous substances.
- HID BULBS: (2) H11A Morimoto XB HID
- HIGH VOLTAGE WIRING: (2) KV Connect / AMP Cables
- LOW VOLTAGE WIRING: (2) 9006 female cables / seals
- WARRANTY: 18 Months
- BASE/FITMENT: H11/H11A
- APPLICATION: HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country. NOTE: This usage regulation is not unique to Morimoto bulbs. All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.
- HOMOLOGATION ECE: NO
- DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: NO (NOT STREET LEGAL IN HEADLIGHTS IN USA)
- BULB SIZE: H11A
- LIFESPAN: 2500 Hours
- WATTAGE: 35W and 55W
- 3000K: Golden Amber (~2800 lm)
- 4500K: Warm White (~3500 lm)
- 5500K: Pure White (~3400 lm)
- 6500K: Cool White (~3200 lm)
- 55W BALLASTS: (+20% lm) (-1000K)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.