Baja Designs XL80 w/ A-Pillar Hood Mounts - Raptor
XL80 w/ A-Pillar Hood Mounts
A-Pillar Light Mounts are designed and built to ensure they are the best fitting, highest quality, A-pillar mounts on the market! With these brackets there is no need to cut or trim the cowl. All brackets are designed to work with OEM Hardware. Easily attach your favorite Baja Designs, KC HiLiTES, or Rigid Industries lights to add some serious long range, spot lights to your truck!
Baja Designs XL80's are one of the most popular choices for A-Pillar's, after market bumpers and overhead racks. They offer more output than the regular Squadron and even more than the regular XL. They're also larger than a standard Squadron allowing them to look less out of place on a full size truck like the Raptor.
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we're offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $789.96. Choose to take your off-road lighting to the next level with 9,500 lumen XL80. Similar to XL Pro model, the XL80 offers a 20% dimming feature, a powder coated housing and an anodized bezel. However, this is where the similarities end. The XL80 features a very powerful LED for greater visibility and increased brightness. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (Per Light)
- Lumens: 9,500 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 80W / 5.79A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof upto 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- 2x XL80 LED Light
- Mounting Bracket (Pair)
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and Spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.