Icon Vehicle Dynamics Impact Series Front Bumper w/ Skid Plate - 2017+ Raptor
Impact Series Front Bumper w/ Skid Plate
ICON Impact Series Off-Road Armor is designed for the off-road enthusiast seeking a higher level of performance and protection. Staying true to ICON’s holistic engineering approach, Impact Series armor has been thoroughly tested through countless hours of research and development to ensure precise fitment, proper clearance, exceptional durability, and maximum strength.
- Modular design with removable/replaceable wings
- Maximized ground clearance without cutting of the frame
- Increased air flow to the intercooler (works with OEM and aftermarket intercooler)
- Accommodates up to a 40" curved light bar on top of center section
- Integrated universal light mounts in wing sections
- Comes with radar/ adaptive cruise control bracket
- Removable honeycomb mesh front and wing grills to allow for personal customization
- Follows OE styling cues & body lines
- IMPACT Series Skid Plate covers the lower control arm pivots
- Compatible with stock skid plate
- Skin: 1/8" Steel
- Recovery tabs: 1/2" Steel
- Mounts/Sub Structure: 1/4" Steel
Skid Plate Thickness:
- 3/16" Aluminum
- Skid plate optional
- Designed to fit standard 7/8" shackles & accessories
- OE recovery points are the lowest approach contact point in stock trim, but are relocated higher with ICON Impact Series bumper for improved ground clearance while retaining off-road functionality
Impact Series Dimensions vs Stock:
- Top tube of bumper: +1" further than stock
- Bottom of bumper: -1" less than stock (improved approach angle)
- Recovery tabs: +2" (higher than stock, providing improved approach angle)
- 89 lbs assembled weight with hardware & radar bracket
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
I purchased this bumper thru Offroad Alliance. It was a great deal that included the lower skid plate and a free option for a KC light bar.
The light bar arrived several days before the other items and they all arrived with no damage.
The bumper is made from a quality material and the hardware was complete with a few extras. The removal of the OEM parts took the longest as their is a lot of plastic, and I tend to break things easily.
The instructions were okay but could be improved with better photos and angles of photo taken as well as adding photos where instructions were only written.
The only complain is there were steps either not listed or not feasible, such as cutting out the original lower air box and the routing of the sensor wire to the new location. I figured out the cutting of the air box but never could get the wiring harness long enough to route as shown.
Bumper went on fairly easy as I did it solo and used the styrofoam in the packing to set the bumper height and then used vice grips to bring it in.
I’m overall really happy with the look and finish of the bumper and would recommend it to anyone.
PS I got the free KC light bar but it blocks the front camera too much so I reinstalled the light bar I got from F150LED (40” curve).