Icon Vehicle Dynamics - Front 3.0 VS Coilover Shock System w/ CDCV - 2010-2014 Raptor
Front 3.0 VS Coilover Shock System w/ CDCV
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is known for its extensive research and development put into every product the revolutionary outcome of this research is what sets ICON apart from the off-road industry standard. The Ford SVT Raptor was the first production truck, designed and built, to bridge the gap between a standard street "pickup truck" and an off-road pre-runner. ICON Vehicle Dynamics new 3.0 Performance Coil-Over Shocks for the SVT Raptor were rigorously tested both on and off-road for several months to enhance the overall performance and ride quality.
The engineers at ICON Vehicle Dynamics took a different approach to position sensitive performance in our 3.0 front coil over shock. Instead of bypassing a small internal piston at the cost of poor control, road holding, and cornering like a traditional internal position sensitive shock, our shock starts with a true 3" main piston that has robust features such as digressive rebound and flutter stack compression. This combination produces outstanding control, great response, and unparalleled ride performance. To achieve even more control for extreme off-road use, we added an additional internal hydraulic system (much like an external mounted hydraulic bumpstop) that produces the extreme forces required during the last 40% of travel to achieve maximum bottom out control. These multiple stages of compression and rebound have been tuned independently to maximize overall performance of the Ford SVT Raptor front suspension. For owners who wish to optimize the ride specific to his or her liking, the front coil-over shocks are equipped with an external, "Easy to Adjust" Compression Damping Control Valve, that is effective for the entire stroke of the shock. This compression adjustment valve offers you 10 high resolution settings, each bringing a true feel difference from soft to firm.
- 3.0 OEM Replacement Remote Reservoir Compression Adjustable Front Coil Over Shock
- Oversized 1” Heavy Duty CNC Machined Shock Shafts
- Extended Droop Travel and Increased Overall Performance on and off road
- Internal Hydraulic Bump Zone Designed for Maximum G-out Control in the Last 40% of Travel
- Easy-to-Adjust High Resolution Compression Adjuster Offers Fine Tuning Adjustments For All Types of Terrains
- Direct Bolt in to OEM Location and Optimum Reservoir Positioning for Superb Heat Dissipation and protection
- Nitrogen Charged 6063-T832 Aluminum 10” Remote Reservoirs that are Precision CNC Honed & Hard Anodized
- Adjustable Ride Height from 1 – 3.5” of Lift
- ICON Engineered Eibach 3 5/8” ID High Quality Chrome Silicon Steel Springs that offer increased travel and performance
- Multi Stage Cad Plated Finish with Polished and Anodized Top Cap / Rod Ends
- Com 12 PTFE Lined Bearings Ensure Maximum Strength and Durability
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 5" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50"
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Coilovers are sold individually
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.