Krazy Beaver - Super Shovel
KRAZY BEAVER™ SUPER SHOVEL
The "Krazy Beaver Super Shovel" is an All American Made Product.
- Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40" total length. Excellent for camping, hunting and off-road use.
- Manufactured using heavy duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder coated both inside and out from the head to handle area to prevent rust.
- The "Krazy Beaver Super Shovel" can be used for regular digging and in extreme situations can be used to assist in penetrating ice and clay. The "Krazy Beaver Super Shovel" is only available in red at this time.
- Measures: 11.5" x 8.5"
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- Stealth Black Handle
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the "D-Grip", there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The "Tab" makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
- Brand: Krazy Beaver
- Color: Yellow Handle/Red Head or Black Handle/Red Head
- Material: Steel
- Type: Shovel
- Mfgr. Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Return Policy: Standard
Optional Krazy Beaver Shovel Guard
Protect your interior from the teeth of the The Krazy Beaver Shovel can handle a ton of rugged environments thanks to its brutally tough teeth. Truck and other vehicle owners should not be worried about any issues with the hard-digging teeth. The Krazy Beaver Shovel Guard fits over the teeth effectively.
Note: The guard is for the Krazy Beaver Shovel and is not compatible with the Mud Shovel.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
When I received my package it arrived open with the parts and pieces loose in the box. I was very concerned but emails customer service and received a response to email or text pictures. The owner gave me his cell number and assured me everything was there. I went ahead and started the install a little nervous but everything was indeed there and went together well. Can't say enough how much good service matters. Thanks!
We Also Recommend
RotopaX - FuelpaX - Deluxe Pack Mount