The rocker panel is one of the most vulnerable areas on your 4Runner when driving offroad. Factory steps and aftermarket nerf bars look nice but are made of thin material and are typically mounted to the body which won't do much to protect your truck.
ShrockWorks Rock Sliders are extremely strong. They are constructed of 2" square tube with a 0.1875" wall and 1.75" x .0.120" wall DOM round tubing. They bolt directly to the frame using 1/4" thick, gusseted, mounting plates that tie into both the side and bottom of the frame. This nets you a much stronger frame attachment compared to simply bolting to the side of the frame. They make great Hi-Lift jack lift points and will easily withstand impacts from any obstacle you may come across on the trails.
There are three style options available:
- Angled Up w/ 3 Support Tubes
- Flat Dimpled Tread Plates
NEW! Dimpled Tread Plate that is Angled Up and incorporates a Rear Kick-Out
All three options are identical from the main square tube to the frame. The difference is in the round tubing and how it's tied in to the square tube. The Dimpled Tread Plate options are perfect for those needing a useable step into the vehicle but not wanting to sacrifice functionality as a rock slider. Formed plates bridge the gap between the outer round tube of the rock slider and the main square tube. Once welded in place, these tread plates increase the rigidity of the sliders as well as act as traction aids, making the sliders more functional as steps. The standard sliders can be used as steps as well but you're only stepping on a single piece of 1.75" round tubing. The tread plates add to the style and finish of the rock sliders as well.
- 2" x 0.1875" wall square and 1.75" x 0.120" wall DOM round tubing
- Gusseted 1/4" plate frame mounts
- 45 lbs per slider
- Sold as a set, driver and passenger side
Individually handmade to order by skilled craftsman in Houston, TX
- Choose from several powder coating options or bare steel
- Angled up w/ 3 support tubes, flat dimpled tread plates or a new dimpled tread plate option that is angled up and incorporates a rear kick-out
- TE style rocker trim kit, for Limited and 2010-2013 SR5 models
*Generally in stock and available for immediate shipment. If temporarily backordered, never more than 2 weeks out.