SYNTHETIC ROPE SPOOL, 0.625 PIN DIAMETER -- PROLINK, FLATLINK, FLATLINK E, BRIDLE, ULTRAHOOK,
Eliminate the heavy steel thimble on the end of your synthetic winch line and replace it with an ultra light aluminum load spool. Our new load spools are compatible with all Factor 55 shackle mount products and allow soft eye winch line attachment eliminating metal contact to the fairlead.
- Pin Diameter: .0625
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- Interfaces with Factor 55 5/8 inch diameter shear pins
- Type II clear anodized for corrosion protection
- Compatible with the following Factor 55 products – ProLink, FlatLink, FlatLink E, Bridle, and UltraHook
- For synthetic ropes up to 1/2 inch
- For synthetic rope soft loop termination
- Rope splicing is required
- Standard size rope spool: ProLink, FlatLink, FlatLink E, Bridle, and UltraHook
- Made In USA
Note: If you currently have a metal thimble on the end of your synthetic rope, Rope splicing is required
Note: FlatLink XXL has it’s own rope spool specific to that product.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.