BOSS Aluma Series 2.5 Performance Suspension System
FITMENT: 2010+ 4Runner 2WD/4WD.
FITMENT NOTE: If your vehicle has KDSS, choose the 2.5 coilover option, the Remote Reservoir Coilovers will not work with KDSS equipped vehicles.
Toytec BOSS Performance Suspension System fits all 2010+ 4Runner. This kit is designed with performance in mind.
Toytec Boss 2.5 Front Aluma Series Coilovers (TTLK254R)
- The shock bodies are made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Adjustable from 2-3" of lift
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized to match the 700 lb rate spring for use with or without a bumper or winch.
- Coilovers are assembled and ready to bolt on. No spring compressor or special tools needed for installation.
- Shock bodies are 2.5" in diameter providing additional oil over standard OEM shocks.
- This kit includes sway bar relocation brackets, preload adjustment tool and owners manual.
- Nitrogen charged design with internal floating piston to help prevent shock fading and cavitation
- Heavy duty 19mm induction-hardened piston shaft.
- These shocks are fully rebuildable
Sway Bar Relocation Brackets - Included for proper coilover clearance Front
Differential Drop kit - Recommended for all lifted 4x4s
Front Bump Stops - DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber that provides smooth progressive dampening and greatly reduces hard bottom outs. This allows for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that are harsh on contact. With DuroBumps installed, the shell-shock effect experienced when hitting the OEM bump stops is completely eliminated.
Rear Bump Stop Drop kIT - Designed to work with our Superflex rear coils allowing your rear bump stops to function properly protecting your rear shocks from damage and keeping the rear tires from hitting the fenderwell.
Rear Lift Options:
Toytec Rear Superflex Coils:
- Our BOSS kits comes standard with Toytec RCC2.0 Rear Springs. These springs offer 2" of lift with stock rear weight with the best overall ride quality and rear articulation.
Optional Toytec Heavy Duty Rear Superflex Coils offer additional weight capacity. Recommended 150-200 lbs of constant load for 2-2.5" of lift.
Toytec Boss 2.5 Aluma Series Rear Shocks (FJBOSS25R-ALM)
- Perfectly matched to pair with the Boss Aluma Series Coilovers
- Tuned for maximum performance and comfort.
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading
- The shock bodies are 2.5"(56mm) made from hard anodized aluminum for cooler operation as well as better protection from the elements.
- Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit (Recommended for use with Aluma Series Coilovers):
Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control Arms (96504) - Maximize your wheel travel and increase your strength while also correcting alignment angles.
SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms (25480) - The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great to help with adjusting for tire clearance.
- OEM Wheels and Tires may require wheel spacers for proper fitment.
- For Aftermarket Wheels, we recommend 8"-8.5" Wide Wheels with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.