GEN IV 10.4" T-Style Radio
10.4" Octa Core Android Radio
FITMENT: 2014-2018 Dodge Ram w/4" or 8" Monitor Android 8.1 w/HDMI In & Out
Upgrade your Dodge Ram's entertainment system with an T-Style in-dash 10.4 Android Tablet. The T-Style multimedia tablet replaces the factory display screen and climate control center portion of your dash. Visually, it enhances the esthetic with its 10.4", high definition display with multi-touch panel fully encased in a factory matching bezel. You are able to retain all OEM functions such as heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, window defroster, 360° camera, parking sensors and front/rear camera functionality.
The Android powered multimedia center is optimized to display the most relevant information with minimal distraction. You are able to utilize Android based navigation apps such as Waze or Google Maps by downloading the relevant app to your T-Style tablet. The T-Style tablet does not generate it's own internet. It does however connect to a WiFi signal or a cell phone hotspot. While connected to your phone's hotspot, live updates for navigation, traffic, etc are accessible.
In addition to using the T-Style's built-in AM/FM tuner, drivers can utilize the auxiliary USB port to connect smartphones or flash media contained on a USB drive. This gives you access to a nearly limitless amount of music or video capable of being displayed on the T-Style tablet. Bluetooth connectivity between your phone and the T-Style tablet also enables hands-free phone calls, wireless music and streaming.
By connecting the T-Style to a mobile hotspot, users can access the internet through a browser that displays full web pages with multiple tabs and search capability. You can also use subscription-based streaming services such as Pandora Internet Radio, SiriusXM Satellite radio, Spotify and more - by downloading the Android-compatible apps onto the unit's 32GB of internal storage.
For safety, the T-Style has three dedicated camera inputs for optional front, rear and passenger-side camera views. Each activates automatically when the vehicle moves below 10mph, the vehicle shifts into reverse gear, or the right turn signal is applied, respectively. DVR input enables live, continuous viewing of an additional camera to monitor back-seat infants or trailer contents.
- The T-Style does not come with its own built in navigation. You may utilize your mobile hotspot for live navigation on the T-Style or you may choose to upgrade your T-Style with optional navigation software for real time access to navigation without requiring a mobile hotspot and/or cellular data.
T-Style Tablet Features
- 10.4" HD touch screen Android Tablet
- Android 8.1 "Oreo" operating system
- Optional iGO NextGen Navigation System (full screen display)
- Will run Google Maps and WAZE if preferred at no extra charge at time of purchase
- AM/FM Radio w/RDS (12 FM presets, 6 AM presets, plus My Favorite Stations)
- 2 USB inputs (1 factory input, 1 auxiliary)
- 32GB Memory 4GB Ram
- BT 5.0 w/APTX Loss Less Music Streaming
- HDMI In
- HDMI Out
- USB Music and Video player w/1080P Video
- 4x45 Watt built-in amplifier w/DSP and EQ
- 5 Volt RCA Preouts (Front, Rear, Sub)
- PhoneLink System (Apple and Android compatible)
- On Screen/touch screen climate controls - if equipped A/C, Dual Zone Climate, Seat heaters/coolers, defroster, etc.
- Retain vehicles factory 360° reverse cameras (May need additional interfaces)
- Add aftermarket front, rear or right cameras
- Optional USB DVR w/ ADAS Driver Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Stop-N-Go Traffic alerts
- Collision Warning
- Display factory parking sensors (if equipped)
- WiFi for web browser, app download and use.
- App List w/Google Play Store for personal app downloads
- Part Number: TS-DGPU10-4RR-4A
- The T-Style tablet is not compatible with OEM voice command or built in satellite radio.
- Satellite radio via your phone or other Bluetooth connection is compatible
- Charging cellular devices or tablets is able to be done via the T-Style auxiliary USB port
- Professional installation is recommended