BuiltRight Industries Modular Bedside Rear Rack (Large Panel) - 2017+ F250/F350/F450
Modular Bedside Rack System Large 1pc. Rear Rack
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
- 1x Driver's side large rear panel
- 1x Passenger side large rear panel
- 1x Custom Adapters for Superduty Fitment
- 1x Hardware Kit for Adapters
- 1x Cutting Template for 5th Wheel Wiring
- Installation instructions
In the 2017+ F-Series lineup, each truck bed is equipped with four mounting points, know as the Boxlink system. Sadly, these don’t offer a great deal of flexibility when it comes to storing a variety of items. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these same factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities. The SuperDuty lineup differs only slightly from the standard F150 bed configuration, so we're able to offer this kit along with two laser cut and welded adapters to fit the panels to your Ford SuperDuty truck with no trouble. Also included is a vinyl decal to be used a cutting template if your truck has the OEM wiring connector for a 5th wheel trailer. Modification of the panels for this purpose will void their warranty and our standard return policy.
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
*Fitment Note: At this time, we cannot confirm fitment compatibility with all drop-in bedliner systems, as the various manufacturers take different approaches that are difficult to account for. The same applies to some hard cover tonneau covers with clamps that can't be repositioned. Some customization may be required in those cases.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
ADD Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket - 2015+ F150/F250/F350/Raptor / 2019+ Ranger