Transmission Skid Plate
Protect your transmission with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
The RCI transmission skid plate is the optimal choice to swap out the OEM fiber cover on Ecoboost models for a stronger cover that will last. Made of steel or aluminum, the RCI plate provides added strength compared to the OEM fiber cover, which is prone to get water-logged and fall off. The RCI design also spans more distance, providing twice as much coverage than the partial coverage of the OEM plate.
RCI F150 plates for 2015+ trucks are now available 2 ways, providing the right protection for any application.
- Protects transmission, exhaust and oil pan
- Compatible with all 4Ã—4 (includes Ecoboost models)
- Flush mount oil drain door for easy oil changing without removal of skid plate
- Maximum cooling to exhaust with built in cooling vents
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel option includes heavy duty textured black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Easy installation with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points no drilling
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Compatible with OEM front and transfer-case skid plates
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 30 lbs, Aluminum: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 3"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks