Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2.5" Front Dual Rate Coil Spring Kit - 2018+ Jeep JL
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2018+ Jeep JL 2.5" coil springs are designed for drivers demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, while allowing for increased wheel travel (when used with ICON shocks) and the fitment of larger tires. The ICON Jeep JL coil springs provide 2.5" of lift height (based on a factory equipped 4-door Rubicon JL) and feature a dual rate design.
The dual rate design allows for a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottoming resistance and off-road performance. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2018-UP Jeep JL Wrangler.
- 2.5" lift height
- Fits 35" tires (37" with optional bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
- 3" front increase in wheel travel (when paired with ICON shocks)
- Improves on and off-road ride quality over stock
- Dual rate coil springs with lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage
- 100% bolt-on system makes for an easy install
- “ICON 1K” tested under rigorous off-road conditions to validate tune, performance, strength, and durability
- The supplied coil shim is used to account for the difference in heights from side to side and correct a passenger side lean.
- Lift height based on a factory equipped 4 door Rubicon Wrangler JL.
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5 Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (37 x 12.50 with optional extended bump stop spacer kit PN: 22029)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor