RCI Metalworks A-Arm Skid Plates - 2010+ 4Runner
A-Arm Skid Plates
Protect your A-Arms with a pair of A-Arm Skids from RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum, these plates are custom fit to protect the A-Arms of all 5th generation 2010+ 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects A-Arms
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
- Weight: Steel: 18 lbs, Aluminum: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 3"
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
*Current lead time: 1-2 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)