RCI Metalworks Fuel Tank Skid Plate - 2010+ 4Runner
Fuel Tank Skid Plate
*Lead time: Due to current demand for these products, they are built to order and will ship in approximately four to eight weeks
4Runners have an extremely low hanging fuel tank, making it vulnerable to take a hit or cause you to high center on a trail. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16" steel or 1/4" aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the fuel tank of all 5th Gen 4Runner with premium quality, fit and finish:
- 1/4" Aluminum: Excellent all around protection for daily driven vehicles, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet strong.
- Heavy Duty 3/16" Steel: Great for those who need true heavy duty protection, perfect for use on rugged and rocky terrain. Combined with our heavy duty black powder coat finish, these provide unmatched aesthetic appearance and corrosion protection.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple bolt on installation
- All hardware and instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 56 lbs, Aluminum: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 52 x 18 x 5"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)