RCI Metalworks Lower Link Skid Plates - 2010+ 4Runner / FJ Cruiser
Lower Link Skid Plates
Protect the vulnerable lower link mount on your 2003+ 4Runner or FJ Cruiser with a pair of lower link skids from RCI Metalworks.
Built of 3/16" CNC Cut Steel, these plates are custom fit to protect the lower links of 2003+ Runner and FJ Cruiser with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects lower links
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat included for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Design requires drilling two holes to secure front edge to vehicle frame, makng a solid attachment point that will never let you down
- Includes heavy duty replacement bolt for lower link
- Kit includes both driver and passenger side lower link skids
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: 14 lbs
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
*Current lead time: 2-3 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)