RCI Metalworks Transfer Case Skid Plate - 2010+ 4Runner
Transfer Case Skid Plate
Protect your 5th generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transfer case skid plate. Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” cnc cut steel or 1/4” water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 5th generation 2010+ 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directlu attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Heavy duty black powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates and available on aluminum version
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
- Support Cross-member comes is black powder coated steel on both steel and aluminum skid plate options
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)