RCI Metalworks Transmission Skid Plate - 2010+ 4Runner
Transmission Skid Plate
*Lead time: Due to current demand for these products, they are built to order and will ship in approximately four to eight weeks
Protect your 5th generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. An excellent addition to your vehicle, or replacement for the cheap and extremely light duty oem skid plates, which do not provide…
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of 3/16" cnc cut steel or 1/4" water jet aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 5th generation 2010+ 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Note: Welded bolt protection rings are now a standard feature on all of our skid plates where applicable, including aluminum skid plates. Extra powder coat options available upon request, additional fees apply.
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat, 1/4" Aluminum - Raw Metal, 1/4" Aluminum - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: Steel: 28 lbs, Aluminum: 14 lbs
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
Easy to installed! double purpose.
We Also Recommend
Venomrex - "V" Center Cap Inlay (set of 4)