Bison Coolers - 50 qt. Cooler (GEN2)
50 qt. Cooler (GEN2)
The 50 qt. GEN2 Bison Cooler is a perfect everyday cooler that keeps food fresher and drinks colder. We've included a host of new and improved features on our GEN2 cooler line including a double-wall silicone gasket, larger drain plugs, ergonomic grab handles, larger lid locks and an incredible fit and finish. Backed by Bison's 5-Year Warranty.
Ideal as a fishing or marine cooler, this American-made 50 QT ice chest can also be used as a small game hunting cooler or a weekend camping cooler. It takes limited space on a boat making it a great boating cooler. For additional storage, check out our 75 QT Cooler.
- Durable, roto-molded construction
- Thick pressure-injected insulated walls for maximum ice retention
- Two heavy duty rubber latches with cantilever hinge system
- Double-wall silicone gasket for sure tight seal
- Locking lid with integrated ruler
- New larger drain plugs for faster draining
- Dual drain plugs provide added convenience
- Full-length durable self-stopping hinges
- Open, ergonomic grab rails provide easy carrying, tie down or for securing cooler
- Custom accessories include lid graphics and more
- Oversized anti-skid rubber feet
- Capacity is true to size
- Made in USA
- Perfect all purpose cooler
- Can be carried by 1 person
- Tailgating cooler
- Family drink cooler
- Small casting platform for fishing
- Overnight camping cooler
- Fits great on off-road vehicles
- Capacity: Holds (42) 12oz. cans at a 2:1 ice-to-drink ratio or 65 lbs. of ice
- Dimensions: 31" x 18" x 18"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.