Icon Vehicle Dynamics 0-2" Lift Rear Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series - 2015-2019 Colorado
76550 fits 2015+ Colorado / Canyon Rear with 0-2" Lift
ICON's V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks vehicle specific valved for your vehicles application, designed to enhance the on and off-road performance. We have spent numerous hours on multiple terrains testing on your vehicle to make sure we give you a shock with the best performance and ride quality on the market. These 2.0 series shocks are filled with high quality components through-out, and are re-buildable or can be re-valved at any time. This is the last set of shocks you will ever have to buy for your Colorado / Canyon truck.
• Premium grade shock oil for high performance in extreme temperatures
• Nitrogen charged mono-tube design with internal reservoir
• One piece Linear/Digressive piston design for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
• 5/8” Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel Shaft resists corrosion and pits
• 6061 Aluminum Rod Ends insure Strength and Durability
• Polyurethane Bushings for OE factory type Fitment
• 6063-T831 Hard anodized honed aluminum cylinder tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance,
and high tech appearance
This V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Smooth Body Shock Part #76550 fits the rear of a Colorado / Canyon 4wd truck with 0-2" of lift.
Shocks are Sold INDIVIDUALLY!!! You need to buy Qty 2 for use on the rear of your Colorado / Canyon truck.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Sway-A-Way 2.0 IN Rear Shock Kit GM Colorado/Canyon 15-18 I4-2.5L/V6-3.6L