Anderson Composites - Hood Heat Shield - ThermoTec Aluminized Heat Barrier
Hood Heat Shield - ThermoTec Aluminized Heat Barrier
- Adhesive backed
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Universal kit, must be cut and trimmed for your specific hood shape and design
- Anderson Composites requires the use of heat shields for all carbon fiber and fiberglass hoods
- The highly reflective surface of the material is capable of withstanding radiant temperatures up to 2000°F.
- The adhesive backed side handles direct and continuous temperatures up to 300°F
- Heat shields help avoid premature aging of the product
- Damages to the hood that results from the absence of heat shields will not be covered under warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.