AWE - 2FG Exhaust (Performance H-Pipe) - 2017-2020 Raptor
2FG Exhaust (Performance H-Pipe)
This is how we truck. Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite for the Gen 2 Ford Raptor.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- A completely modular, true dual, rear exit performance exhaust configuration
- Precision-engineered H-pipe unlocks a deep, aggressive, drone-free tone
- Handcrafted from 3" U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on catback system for factory-like simplicity
- 5" double-walled tips available in diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Replacing the factory mid muffler with a 3" precision H-pipe and 3" over-axle tubes, the 2FG Exhaust is engineered to add a distinct, deep tone to the Raptor while uncorking turbo sounds and affording a weight savings of 23.5 lbs over stock.
Equipping 2FG with intentions to add the other sections later? That’s a good thing. We’ve engineered the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen2 Raptor as a completely modular configuration that allows you to do just that, at any time. Simply add the desired configuration to your cart, bolt it on, and roar away.
Important Fitment Notes: The AWE Exhaust Suite for the Gen2 Raptor is applicable to both SuperCab and SuperCrew models. Adapters for SuperCrew models are included with each AWE 2FG, 1FG, and 0FG Exhaust.
What’s in the box?
- Complete 2FG Exhaust
- All required installation hardware
*Free shipping within the lower 48 states
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
SPD Performance - 170° & 180° Performance Thermostats - 2017-2020 F150/Raptor
Full Race - V2 Intercooler - 2011-2020 F150, 2017-2020 Raptor