"Pro" Fog Light Kit
Do you have a Gen 2 Ford Raptor and can't get a good fog light kit? At Offroad Alliance, we've got you covered. Meet the Baja Designs “Pro” Fog Pocket Kit, all the lighting power you may need at the push of a button.
Dealing with fog should not be taken lightly. You can get stuck for hours with no visibility and no way to get anywhere. The Baja Designs 447566 kit is designed for just that. This fantastic kit comes with everything you need to drive safely, even in dense fog. We're talking nothing less than BD's most powerful LED lights together in one kit; the Squadron Pro LED lights in two different configurations (Spot and Driving/Combo) and the S2 Sport (in Wide Cornering mode). Designed and manufactured by Baja Designs based on its vast experience, you will never have to worry again about fog. Why? Well, this kit puts at your disposal a wide variety of light patterns, from concentrated beams to wide-angle beams.
In addition to all its power and flexibility, this kit has another unique advantage. It comes ready to install—no need for retrofitting, drilling holes, or soldering wires. As you would expect from Baja Designs, this kit is "plug and play"; you can even use the factory switch to operate it.
Summing up, this is one of the best upgrades you can install on your 2017-2020 Ford Raptor, a professional fog light kit from Baja Designs.
Baja Designs 447566 Features
- Blinding white light that can produce up to 9,730 lumens on each side (with all LEDs turned on).
- Built to last, exceeds military specification MIL-STD810G, and complies with IP69K and IK10.
- Extended protection thanks to its built-in overvoltage circuitry.
- Comes with all necessary hardware, including brackets, wiring adapters, and waterproof connectors.
- Exclusive BD uService design means you can change the driving/combo light pattern to wide cornering, spot, or work/scene light by replacing the optics!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, including a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Proudly designed and manufactured by BD in San Diego, California, USA
- Lumens: 2x 4,300 + 2x 4,300 + 2x 1,130
- Color Temperature: 5000K (white light)
- LED Service Life: 49,930 Hours (each LED light)
- Power Consumption:
- 2x Squadron Pro, Pair in Spot, 40W @2.9A
- 2x Squadron Pro, Pair Driving/Combo, 40W @2.9A
- 2x S2 Sport in Wide Cornering, 12W @0.9A