S8 Series 30" Behind the Grille LED Light Bar Kit
If you have a 2017-2020 Ford Raptor and are looking to install an LED light bar discreetly, we have good news for you. The Baja Designs 447561 kit is designed to fit seamlessly into the grille of your Raptor!
This kit is ideal for those who want to enjoy all the benefits of the powerful Baja Designs S8 LED light bar without altering their truck’s look. In fact, the experts at Baja Designs have thought of everything. Kit 447561 includes the stunning 30-inch S8 LED light bar with a Driving/Combo lens, necessary wiring, required hardware, and mounting brackets made especially for the 2017-2020 Ford Raptor. There is no need to drill or cut wires; just install the LED bar using the factory mounting locations and electrical connectors. That's it, no hassle!
The 2017-2020 Ford Raptor 30-inch S8 Grille LED Light Bar Kit gives your truck the perfect lighting combination thanks to its 19,050 lumens of power distributed between two types of optics for the best visibility at both short and long-range. To give you some perspective, a Ford Raptor fitted with state-of-the-art LED headlights "only" produces about 5,500 lumens. Simply put, you can easily quadruple your Raptor’s lighting power by just installing this kit!
As you would expect from Baja Designs, this kit is manufactured with premium materials that exceed the most stringent quality specifications. What are you waiting for? This is hands down one of the best lighting upgrades you can install on your 2017-2020 Ford Raptor.
Baja Designs 447561 Features
- Blinding white light that can produce up to 19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Built to last, exceeds military specification MIL-STD810G, and complies with IP69K and IK10.
- Extended protection thanks to its built-in overvoltage circuitry.
- Comes with all necessary hardware, including brackets, wiring adapters, and waterproof connectors.
- Exclusive BD uService design means you can change the driving/combo light pattern to wide cornering, spot, or work/scene light by replacing the optics!
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™– Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, including a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Proudly designed and manufactured by BD in San Diego, California, USA
- Dimensions: 30” x 3” x 1.6”
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Lumens: 19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Color Temperature: 5000K (white light)
- LED Service Life: 49,930 Hours
- Power Consumption: 180W / 12A
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel