Baja Designs Squadron-R Fog Pocket Kit - Jeep JL, Rubicon
Squadron-R Fog Pocket Kit
Our JL Rubicon Fog Pocket replacement kit allows enthusiasts to retain factory fit and finish, while taking advantage of premium aftermarket LED output. This kit features a pair of Squadron Sports, which have a combined output of 6,300 lumens.
Installing the kit can't be any easier. Our durable brackets have been designed to retain the stock mounting points. The provided wire adapters plug and play right into the OEM connectors, allowing the user to retain use of the factory fog switch, with no need for splicing or soldering.
Note: This kit is only compatible with the metal Rubicon bumper. If you have a Rubicon with a plastic bumper, you must purchase the Sahara kit sku 447070.
Baja Designs Features
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light)
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron-R Sport LED Lights
- (2) Sets of Jeep JL Mounting Brackets
- Plug and Play wiring connectors
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.