Baja Designs - OnX6+ 20" LED Light Bars
OnX6+ 20" LED Light Bars
At an impressive 24,920 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter than our previous generation. The OnX6+ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs' trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. In addition, the OnX6+ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
This bar is equipped with BMT – Battery Management Technology
- Elimination of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 24,920 (Low) 18,460 Utilizing 12 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 216W / 16.6A (Low) 160W / 12.0A
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 7.85 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ 20” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
NOTE: That this light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640119
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Racer Edition Spot: A 4° beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor