Baja Designs - S2 Sport Wide Cornering Backup Kit - Flushmount (Pair)
S2 Sport Wide Cornering Backup Kit
The S2 Sport features the same quality, fit, and finish that is synonymous with the Baja Designs name, at an attractive price point. The S2 Sport is ideal as a fog, cornering, rack, or reverse light and much more. A compact and powerful light, featuring quality that is second to none.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
SPECIFICATIONS (Per Light):
- Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 12W / .9A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x2 S2 Sport LED Light
- x2 Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- 10' Harness Extension
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.