Baja Designs - XL Pro LED Pods (Pair)
XL Pro LED Pods (Pair)
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we're offering a pair of XL Pro LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $689.95. With a 4,900 lumen count and a power draw of 40 watts per light, the XL Pro is an ideal replacement for an HID. The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern, and offers a 20% dimming feature. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar.
- Satisfactions Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® - Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) XL Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
I added a pair of these to the base of my A-pillars on my new Wrangler. The kit came with everything you’d need to mount to whatever you’ve decided to bolt them to. The wiring harness included a fuse block and switch that I didn’t use, since I wired the lights directly to the provided auxiliary switches inside the cabin. All the wiring is high quality, heavy duty stuff. The lights themselves are fantastic, tank-solid units. Hardware is equally solid and once set doesn’t wiggle in the slightest. The lighting from these pods is great, exactly what I was looking for. They provide a long-throw spot that I used to illuminate a tree line 300 yards away with no problem, along with some diffused side lighting that illuminates the dark territory to either side without you having to turn into it to find out what’s lurking there. Definitely an awesome upgrade, would certainly recommend. I bought the rock guards as well and keep them on when I’m on the street. I believe the lenses on the XL Pros are replaceable, but I’d rather keep the lenses from getting cracked by a dump truck throwing off gravel than replace them.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor