Bubba Rope 7/8" x 20' Power Stretch Recovery Rope
7/8" x 20' Power Stretch™ Recovery Rope
Ideal for 4x4 trucks and SUVs
Breaking Strength: 28,600 lbs
7/8" x 20' - This is the same great offroad Power Stretch™ recovery rope as the original but only a few feet shorter. With a breaking strength of 28,600 pounds, this recovery rope is safer and more reliable than other so-called kinetic energy ropes. Ideal for 4x4 trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Comes with its own mesh duffle bag for easy carrying and storing. Length is determined before rope is under load.
- Color: Blue/Black (Blue Eyes) or Red/Black (Red Eyes)
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Length: 20 ft
- Rate Break Strength: 28,600 lbs
Bubba Rope® is the original tougher, safer, off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize® eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize® Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope® recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
Bubba Rope® provides superior performance, strength and durability that goes way beyond typical recovery ropes, kinetic energy ropes, snatch straps and chains. It stretches to help get your stuck vehicle moving.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.