BuiltRight Industries - Rear Seat Release Kit
Rear Seat Release Kit
FITMENT: 2009-2014 F150 and Raptor Supercrew (uses two kits), 2015-2020 F150 and 2017-2020 Raptor (uses one kit), 2017-2020 F250/F350/F450 Super Duty (uses one kit)
The first product we ever engineered, the Builtright Industries Rear seat release was made to make your life easier. It’s a simple solution to accessing the area behind the rear seat backs of your truck. Designed with an OEM-inspired nylon pull strap, releasing the rear seat latch is effortless. The bracket firmly holds the latch pull in place and also guides the strap towards the top of the seat for easy reaching. It works hard so you don’t have to.
- One kit outfits one latch
- Available colors: black, red and blue
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Bracket black zinc coated for corrosion resistance
- NEW Glass fiber reinforced composite pull tab
- Nylon strap hand sewn to latch pull
- Made in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- All components needed to outfit one latch
- Steel retainer bracket
- Pull strap and updated 2020 latch pull attachment
- Installation instructions
- 2009-2014 F150/Raptor Supercrew: These models can utilize two latch release kits (one each side of the 60/40 rear seat).
- 2015-2020 F150/Raptor Supercab and Supercrew: These models store OEM tool kit behind the passenger side seat and use one latch release kit for the driver's side.
- 2017-2020 F250/F350/F450 Supercab and Supercrew: These models will utilize a single kit on the driver's side.
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
The product fit very well, however the space behind the seat on the 2018 raptor is very slim, I really can fit anything over there.
You learn quickly when releasing the seat to install the value of the release. Goes from super hard (especially without tools) to amazing easy for 10 minutes of work once.
We Also Recommend
Crown Offroad - Dual In-Dash Switch Panel