Corsa Muffler Upgrade Kit 3" Stainless Steel - 2017-2020 Raptor
Corsa Stainless Steel 3" Muffler Upgrade Kit
Do you want a new aftermarket muffler for your 2017-2019 Raptor? If so, take a closer look at this Corsa Stainless Steel 3" Muffler Upgrade Kit that's now available!
Features & Benefits:
- Same Sport Sound Level as Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
- Allows You to Connect to and Retain Stock Tailpipes
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Patented Reflective Sound Cancellation Technology Creates Drone-Free Exhaust Sound at Cruising Speed
- Custom-Tuned, Aggressive Exhaust Note Styled Specifically for Your Raptor
- 304 Stainless Steel Adapters Connect to Stock Tailpipe Assembly
- Flows 11.15% Better than Stock and 6 Lbs. Lighter than Stock
- Easy Bolt-On Installation: No Welding Required
- 3"-Diameter Tailpipes Include Strategic Clearance and Heat Shields (Not Included, Available Separately)
This Corsa (14398) Stainless Steel 3" Muffler Upgrade Kit offers the same sport sound level as Corsa cat-back exhaust systems, and you can connect to and retain your stock tailpipes. This muffler is made of durable 304 stainless steel and features patented reflective sound cancellation technology that creates a drone-free exhaust note at cruising speed. Plus, this muffler has been custom-tuned for a loud and aggressive note for your Raptor and flows 11.15% better than stock and weighs in at 6 lbs. lighter than stock! You'll also get 304 stainless steel adapters to connect this muffler to your stock tailpipe assembly, and the installation process itself is quite easy. It's a simple bolt-on process that won't require any welding.
With the performance exhaust products from Corsa, you can get some major performance gains plus, with their patented RSC technology, get reduced exhaust drone in your cabin while cruising.
Order a Corsa (14398) Stainless Steel 3" Muffler Upgrade Kit for your 2017-2019 Raptor!
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
I love the sound. Great service and fast shipping.
At low & mid RPM’s the Corsa midpipe gives the Raptor a much more respectable growl with a small amount of added volume. At higher RPM’s the growl is moderately louder and does have some higher tones because it’s still a V6. I have been the victim of drone with other exhausts, this one doesn’t have drone.
We Also Recommend
SPD Performance - 170° & 180° Performance Thermostats - 2017-2020 F150/Raptor
Full Race - V2 Intercooler - 2011-2020 F150, 2017-2020 Raptor