RCI Metalworks - Full Skid Package - 2009-2014 F150
Full Skid Package
LEAD TIME: Due to current demand for these products, they are built to order and will ship in approximately four to eight weeks
Provide the maximum protection for your 2009-2014 F-150 with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Metalworks. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
This package includes full front, transmission, and transfer-case skid plates.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects expensive EPAS power steering unit (new trucks), front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, low hanging intercooler (Ecoboost models), transmission, exhaust, oil pan, transfer-case and vacuum pump
- Compatible with all 2009-2014 4WD trucks including Ecoboost and Raptor models.
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate on most models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 10 Gauge Steel - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: 130 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
NOTE: Requires removal of the plastic air dam under the bumper. Skid plate provides a clean fit with the bumper and retains maximum aerodynamics
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.