RCI Metalworks Rear Differential Skid Plate - 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser
Rear Differential Skid Plate
Protect your FJ Cruiser from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks rear differential skid plate. CNC cut and brake formed from 3/16" steel plate.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16" cnc cut steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the rear differential of all 2nd generation 2010-2014 FJ Cruiser with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects the low hanging rear differential
- Clamps directly to axle housing for an easy no drill install
- Hugs differential tightly, within 1/4″ for minimal loss in ground clearance.
- Black powder coated for a rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Design incorporates drain holes for water and dirt to escape, as well as allow full access to the differential drain plug
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powdercoat
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 6"
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: RCI Metalworks
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
California Residents: CARB WARNING: OffroadAlliance.com will not ship any products that are not CARB approved to California. This only affects CARB related products such that affect car performance and emissions where CARB approval is required.
We Also Recommend
Offroad Alliance - Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/ Baja Designs Squadron Pro Lights - 2017-2020 Raptor
Baja Designs - S2 Reverse Light Kit - 2017+ Raptor